User avatar

[deleted1]

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Mantis and Riedawriter23 ;) *bites Rieda again* XD

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Acoustic Sensitivity and Reakeda :wink:

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Crysi and Grif haha

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Linds and Rick! Rieda and Linds! Rieda and "Greg". My homie G hippo. Rieda and Donoism! :) and...heck why not... Rieda and YWS! So that means I'm officially First Name: ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I'm confused,,but ok I guess.....

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    So, what's going on with it? I've been talking to a friend and said it was this summer...I'll ask her when I talk to her >< -Rick

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Ok, Is there a gathering summer 2008 in California? -Rick

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Chat Room Change: Minimum Review Amount

    Will this be permenant? or just temporary?

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forget

    You keep telling me That you want to forget The pain. So why not Give it a try? You say that It's easier said Than done. But you never tried. ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Chat Room Change: Minimum Review Amount

    I need, 10 more reviews!! =O. If anyone needs a crit, feel free to ask!! XD Good Idea Nate :)

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    [intro] This is it, I came up hood, I leave a legend. [chorus] Smile, this freestyle might be my last, smile, this freestyle might be my last, smile, this freestyle ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: My Final Post

    Well, he shouldn't leave over this. But, he does have his right to leave as he pleases. He should give everyone a chance on the site first. I can name ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Are square

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Four tires

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for keeping me up at 2AM. I should be asleep. *runs off* Banned for staying up talking to your boyfriend and flirting with him by banning him in different ...

    Dec 30, 2007


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte